MUSTAF MEDICAL SPÓŁKA CYWILNA ANNA KOWALSKA RAFAŁ KOWALSKI is implementing a project co-financed by the European Funds under Measure 6.2 Support for SMEs in the area of digitization – Vouchers for digitization, entitled: “Increasing resilience to unexpected events by implementing process integration software at Mustaf Medical.”
The aim of the project is to increase the use of digital technologies in the company through the purchase of software and fixed assets, which will allow the company to implement digital solutions with data analytics and BI. The implementation of these intentions will adapt the company’s business model to the situation created by the COVID-19 pandemic. This will enable the company to operate effectively during a pandemic. The project will allow the company to implement process innovation by changing the way it manufactures, as well as support functions such as sales, distribution and logistics or administrative and management functions. This will allow the company to secure liquidity during future crises, build confidence through certainty of execution vis-à-vis contractors and other market players, and, above all, strengthen its market position through increased resilience to unforeseen events.
The project will achieve the following indicators:
- Number of enterprises receiving support: 1 enterprise,
- Number of enterprises receiving subsidies: 1 enterprise,
- Number of companies receiving subsidies in connection with the COVID-19 pandemic: 1 enterprise,
- The value of eligible expenditures allocated to COVID-19 pandemic activities: 289,120.00 PLN,
- Private investment to complement public support for businesses: 275,800,00 PLN.
- Number of innovations introduced: 3 innovations,
- Number of process innovations introduced: 3 process innovations.
The measurable benefits to the company after the project will include:
- Streamline production, through optimized top-down management of its scheduling, machine load, analysis of current inventory.
- Savings in terms of labor time by not having to tally inventory and production, as well as submit paper orders on an ongoing basis.
- Ongoing monitoring of machine and equipment load to optimize their operation.
- Reduction of the number of errors and irregularities related to orders in progress (missing products in stock, mistakes in orders, etc.).
- Increased safety and comfort of each position by the reduction of the number of face-to-face contacts between people, in the event of anti-pandemic measures, including through digital workflows.
- Significant reduction in waste associated with the consumption of paper documents. 7. Better management of the purchase of raw materials at appropriate prices to protect the company against both price increases and shortages of raw materials in the market.
Value of the project: 275,800.00 PLN
Grant-aid 234,430.00 PLN
Funded as part of the Union’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic
MUSTAF MEDICAL SPÓŁKA CYWILNA ANNA KOWALSKA RAFAŁ KOWALSKI has implemented the project entitled: “Start of production of medical protective masks and innovative primers”, co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund, under Measure 3.2 Innovation in SMEs from the Regional Operational Programme of the Silesian Voivodeship 2014-2020
We offer disposable sanitary underpads on a roll and cosmetic napkins. They are available in a variety of widths and rich colors. We carry out personalized orders (such as printing a unique design, logo or company name on the backing).
Project goal: to make an investment that will not only maintain competitiveness in view of the economic impact of the public health crisis, but also allow the company to increase its competitiveness by launching production in line with market demand (masks) and implementing technological innovation (primers).
Total project value: 688,798.77 PLN
Total eligible project expenses: 559,999.00 PLN
Grant-aid: 475,999.15 PLN